We love cheesecake, who doesn’t? But why not try being adventurous with it. Step out of the comfort zone that is new york cheesecake and try and create white chocolate cheesecake. Sounds delicious right? Well follow this recipe and you will have made your very own for you to indulge with or even show off to friends with your incredible gifted talent in baking and creative eye for tastes. Sounds perfect, let’s get started.
li>150g white chocolate
2. Meanwhile, soften the gelatine in the lemon juice and a little water if necessary, for 5 minutes.
3. Heat the mixture in a small saucepan over a low heat until the gelatine has dissolved.
4. Place the chopped white chocolate in a heatproof bowl and sit over a saucepan of gently simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove to one side to cool a little.
5. Beat together the low-fat cream cheese and the sugar in a large mixing bowl using an electric hand-held whisk for 2 minutes. Add the low-fat Greek yogurt and gelatin mixture, and mix again until smooth. Then fold in the cooled, melted white chocolate. Finally, add the vanilla extract and beat well.
6. Pour onto the biscuit base and tap gently on the side to release any trapped air bubbles. Transfer to the fridge and chill for 2-3 hours until set. When ready to serve, remove from the tin and remove the nonstick baking paper and cheesecake as one. Garnish the centre of the top of the cheesecake with the grated chocolate.